The Hawaiʻi State Public Library System (HSPLS) is the only statewide public library system in the United States. With 51 branches across 6 islands, HSPLS serves as a pillar of our community helping to nurture a lifelong love of reading and learning through its physical and digital spaces. The site is more than just books — you can access quilt patterns, yearbooks, eBooks, talking books for the visually impaired, take free online classes, learn a new language or visit one of the 10,000 events they put on each year.
- University of Hawaiʻi at Mānoa Library
- Brigham Young University Joseph F. Smith Library
- Chaminade University Sullivan Family Library
- Hawaiʻi Pacific University Libraries
- Honolulu Academy of Arts Robert Allerton Library