Hawaiʻi Compliance Express
Developed in partnership with:
- Department of Taxation
- Department of Commerce and Consumer Affairs
- Department of Labor and Industrial Relations
- Internal Revenue Service
Fees: $12 a year transactions this year
File your annual business report with the Department of Commerce and Consumer Affairs.
Register a business online in the state of Hawaiʻi.
Allows you to search all businesses registered in the State of Hawaiʻi. Most documents and filings are available to purchase.
Submit a tax filing or payment online to the Department of Taxation.
Allows buyers to submit solicitations and create awards and vendors can compete for contracts.
Search for tax license information and taxpayer ID numbers.
Ask the Agency
Most questions can best be resolved by contacting the state agency directly. If you aren't sure where to start, give us a call and we can direct you.
- Internal Revenue Service (808) 566-2748
- Hawaiʻi Department of Taxation (808) 587-4242 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Unemployment Insurance Division (808) 586-8926 or email: DLIR.UI.EmpSvc@hawaii.gov
- Disability Compensation Division (808) 586-9200 or email: DLIR.DCD.Inv@hawaii.gov