File your annual business report with the Department of Commerce and Consumer Affairs.
Purchase and print a certificate of good standing for your Hawai'i business.
Allows you to search all businesses registered in the State of Hawaiʻi. Most documents and filings are available to purchase.
Allows you to build a customized list of businesses registered in the state of Hawaiʻi.
Ask the Agency
Most questions can best be resolved by contacting the state agency directly. If you aren't sure who to call, start with the Business Registration Division and they can direct you.
- Business Registrations (808) 586-2727 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Business Action Center (808) 586-2544 or email: email@example.com
- Hawaiʻi Department of Taxation (808) 587-4242 or email: taxpayer.services.@hawaii.gov
- Hawaiʻi Department of Labor, contact a DLIR division
How Do I...
End or dissolve my corporation?
If your corporation is no longer in business, please read the requirements for dissolving a corporation.
To file online, go to Hawaiʻi Business Express, login, click ‘Manage’ to select your business and then the DC-13 form to file the articles of dissolution.
File a BB-1?
File it electronically online using Hawaiʻi Tax Online. Hawaiʻi Tax Online is the convenient and secure way to submit a BB-1 online with the Hawaiʻi Department of Taxation.
File my business annual report?
Obtain a tax clearance?
There are a few different methods of obtaining tax clearance on line.
- Create a free account with Hawaiʻi Tax Online to file the A6 tax clearance form online.
- Create an account with Hawaiʻi Compliance Express to furnish proof of compliance with four agencies: The Department of Commerce and Consumer Affairs (DCCA), the Department of Taxation, the IRS, and the Department of Labor and Industrial Relations (DLIR). There is an annual fee of $12 to use this service.
- Download the tax clearance application (A6) form (PDF) and mail it in (mailing instructions are on the form).
- File in person at the tax office. See the list of locations.
Register or renew a trademark or service mark?
Use Hawaiʻi Business Express to register or renew a trade name, trademark or service mark online.
Find my taxpayer ID number?
Use the tax license search to locate your Hawaiʻi taxpayer ID number.