Developed in partnership with:
- Most documents are available for $3
- COGS: $7.50 (electronic or printed)
- Certified Copies: $10 additional per document
Annual Business Filings
File your annual business report with the Department of Commerce and Consumer Affairs.
Register a business online in the state of Hawaiʻi.
Business Complaints Search, OCP
The Office of Consumer Protection search allows you to check if a business or individual has had complaints filed against them and view the outcome of those complaints.
Business Complaints Search, RICO
The Regulated Industries Complaints Office search allows you to check if a business or individual has had complaints filed against them and view the outcome of those complaints.
Ask the Agency
- Business Registration Division (808) 586-2744 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
How Do I...
Get a Certificate of Good Standing (COGS)?
Search for and purchase a Certificate of Good Standing (COGS) for your Hawaiʻi business.
File my business annual report?
Submit your annual business filing online. Have your file number ready (located above the mailing address on the postcard you received) or find it using our business search.
File a complaint against a business?
Learn more about how to file a complaint against a company or individual. You can also check out a business online.
- ehawaii.gov (808) 695-4620 or Toll-free: 1 (866) 448-0725 or email: email@example.com