Professional and Vocational Licensing Division (PVL)
PVL is responsible for implementing the licensing regulations for 25 professional boards and commissions and 26 licensing programs.
Look up information about businesses and individuals that hold professional and vocational licenses issued by the State of Hawaiʻi. Search by license number or business/individual name.Do it Online!
Renew your professional and vocational license on-line using MyPVL. Various license types become eligible for renewal throughout the year, please check the site to see when yours will be available to renew.Do it Online!
The Department of Commerce and Consumer Affairs Insurance Division oversees the Hawaiʻi insurance industry.
- Use the license search to look up insurance license information for individuals or companies.
- Renew your license online.
- Review your current Continuing Education (CE) requirements and list of completed courses applied to your current CE due date.
- Find information on continuing education providers and courses online.
Renew your controlled substance registration renewal with the Public Safety Department Narcotics Enforcement Division (NED). NED is responsible for the registration and control of the manufacture, distribution, prescription, and dispensing of controlled substances and precursor or essential chemicals within the State.Do it Online!
State Laboratory Licensing
Apply or renew your State Lab License online, download forms and licensing instructions, or find information on locations for certification exams.Do it Online!
The Hawaiʻi Teacher Standards Board (HTSB) sets licensing standards for Hawaiʻi public school teachers. Create an account to manage your teaching license information online.
- Apply for new license or renew your existing license
- Pay fees
- Receive renewal reminders
- Access your records/documents 24/7