I Forgot My Password; What Do I Do?
If you have forgotten your password for the following services:
- Hawaiʻi Business Express
- Camping Reservation System
- eCrim Criminal History Search
- Hawaiʻi Unemployment Insurance (HUI) Express
- Hawaiʻi Compliance Express
- Hawaiʻi State Calendar
Watch the Retrieve My Password Video or follow the written instructions below.
Please go to: https://login.ehawaii.gov/lala/account/retrieveSecretQuestion.lala and enter your email address and click "Retrieve Password". You will be emailed a temporary password.
- For Child Support, please go to: https://csea.ehawaii.gov/iwa/forgot.html to retrieve your access code here.
- For Wiki Wedding Permits, please contact the Department of Land and Natural Resources Land Division at (808) 587-0439 to retrieve your username and/or password.
If you are still having trouble, you can also contact us, and we will be glad to assist you in updating your password. Please call (808) 695-4620 or try our “Help Chat” feature.