How Do I Change My Password?
If you would like to change your password for the following services:
- Hawaiʻi Business Express
- Camping Reservation System
- eCrim Criminal History Search
- Hawaiʻi Unemployment Insurance (HUI) Express
- Hawaiʻi Compliance Express
- Hawaiʻi State Calendar
Watch the Retrieve My Password Video or follow the written instructions below.
Please go to https://login.ehawaii.gov/lala/. Once you've logged in, then click on "My Account" in the top right corner and click change password. This will bring you to the Change Password page. Type in the password you logged in with for the "Current Password" and then type your new password into "New Password" and "Re-enter Password". The password should be at least eight characters, contain one number, one letter, and one special character. If the strength of the password is acceptable you will see a green status bar on the screen. When you are done editing click Save. You should see update successful.
- If you are using the Hawaiʻi Department of Taxation's E-file Service, you must first sign in with your existing username and password. Once logged in, select 'Update Profile' from the top of the screen. Scroll down to item #2 'Changing your password.' Enter your new password here in both fields, then scroll down and select 'Update Registration'.
- For the Child Support Enforcement Agency, please contact the appropriate island. The numbers are available here: http://ag.hawaii.gov/csea/contact.
- For Wiki Wedding Permits, please contact the Department of Natural Resources Land Division at (808) 587-0439 to change your username and/or password.
If you are still having trouble changing your password, please feel free to contact us, and we will be glad to assist you in resetting your password. Please call (808) 695-4620 or or click on "Help Chat" beneath the search box for live help, and we will be glad to assist you.