Special Use Permits

Application form for special use permits, including vehicle access for Ka'ena Point State Park Reserve.

Developed in partnership with:

Fees: Free

Related Services

Land Use / Wedding Permits

Permitting service for authorized applicants to reserve and purchase permits for commercial activity on unencumbered land, specifically, state public beaches. Commercial activity examples may include: beach weddings, the scattering of ashes, or the teaching of a hula class.

Camping Reservations

Purchase and print camping and cabin permits for all islands.

Hunting Licenses

Purchase and print a Hawaiʻi hunting license.


Ask the Agency

Most questions can best be resolved by contacting the state agency directly.

Technical Help

More Information